Correctly setting up SPF and DKIM is very important as it will increase the deliverability of your campaigns. If your aim is to have professional results from your email marketing efforts, then it's almost mandatory to look into what is a fairly simple procedure, which will greatly impact the success of your campaigns and allow you to hit inboxes!
First, you need to make sure you know where to find the required SPF & DKIM information inside your Moosend account. Then all you have to do is follow the steps described below:
1. Log in your site's Control Panel.
2. Select the domain which you want to modify via the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down to the Add DNS Record area.
4. Enter your new DNS entry by filling up the following:
- Host Record
Enter @ for your main domain or your subdomain ("mail" for mail.example.com)
This should be set up with the default value of 14400
Select the TXT type
- TXT Value
Enter your SPF record
5. Click on the Add Record. If you already have an SPF record, all you have to do is scroll down to the TXT (text) area to edit the one that is already available. Do not create two SPF records!
It is highly recommended that you check that you've correctly completed the verification procedure through your Moosend account.