Correctly setting up SPF and DKIM is very important as it will increase the deliverability of your campaigns. If your aim is to have professional results from your email marketing efforts, then it's almost mandatory to look into what is a fairly simple procedure, which will greatly impact the success of your campaigns and allow you to hit inboxes!
First, you need to make sure you know where to find the required SPF & DKIM information inside your Moosend account. Then all you have to do is follow the steps described below:
1. Log in your domain manager.
2. Click on My domain names.
3. Click on Edit DNS.
4. Click on Edit Advanced DNS Settings.
5. Click Edit TXT records.
6. Enter the Host and add the record.
7. Click Continue.
8. Click Save Changes in the page that appears. Ignore the warning message.
It is highly recommended that you check that you've correctly completed the verification procedure through your Moosend account.