Setting up SPF and DKIM is very important and will increase the deliverability of your campaigns. If you want to get pro results it's definitely worth looking into as it is a fairly simple procedure that will greatly impact the success of your campaigns and allow you to hit inboxes every time!
First make sure you know where to find the required SPF & DKIM information inside your Moosend account. Then all you have to do is follow the steps described below:
1. Click on Domains, located on the main cPanel. Look for Advanced DNS Zone Editor.
2. Click on your domain name for which you want to add the SPF record.
3. Click on Add record.
4. Select TXT from the drop-down menu option.
5. Copy & paste the record into the Record Data field
v=spf1 include:spfa.mailendo.com ~all
6. If you already have an SPF record, you can simply add
to the above entry. Make sure to add it before the all mechanism as ~all is typically placed at the end of the SPF record.
7. Click on the Save button.