A Spacer is a tool which allows you to add a space between two Elements of your newsletter design. By utilizing Spacers you can fine tune your sketch before, while, or after fleshing it out, so that it looks exactly right!
You'll find Spacers along with the other available design Elements inside the Elements category on the left side of your Editor page.
To add and customize the Spacer element just follow the steps below:
A. Adding the Spacer element
1. Click on the Elements button on the vertical menu, located on the left side of your Editor page.
You will find the Spacer element among the options available on the list that appears.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Spacer in-between the elements you want to distance.
B. Customizing the spacer element
A Spacer's default setting is set to transparent with a 40 px height. You can fully customize its style to fit your exact needs.
1. Click on the Spacer element inside your design.
The Spacer Settings instantly come to view on the left side of the Editor.
2. Click on the Background Color field of the Spacer Settings to select the colour that best fits your current design.
3. Click on the up/down arrows of the Height field of the Spacer Settings to increase or decrease the size of your Spacer.
You can also type-in the exact number of pixels inside the Height field.
4. Drag the double pointed arrow, located at the bottom of the Spacer to adjust its height.
Keep in mind that the minimum setting is 5 px.