Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
A Social Follow is a type of element that you can use inside the Moosend Editor in order to have your recipients follow your social media accounts. What better way to get connected than have your subscribers completely enthralled with everything you do?
After you start defining your newsletter design's structure you should also begin adding elements to it. One of the available element types that you can use in your campaigns is the Social Follow.
Let's see how you can add one to your structure:
A. Adding a Social Follow element
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Social Follow element, from the Elements list to a container inside the Editor page.
B. Connecting your Social Media Accounts
You can remove any unnecessary social media icons and connect the remaining ones to your social media accounts
1. Click on the Social Follow element inside your design.
The Social Settings instantly come to view on the left side of the Editor.
2. Click on a social media icon, on the Social Settings field, to remove from or add it back to your design.
Removed icons are coloured white, whereas active icons are coloured blue.
3. Copy each of your social media addresses and paste them in the relevant fields.
C. Customizing the Social Follow element
1. Click on the Background Color field of the Social Settings to select the colour that best fits your current design.
The default option is for a transparent background as that is usually the best fit.
2. Click on the up/down arrows on the Spacing field of the Social Settings to change the spacing between the social media icons in your design.
3. Select the preferred alignment for your icons from Alignment drop down list.
4. Select the preferred icon style option from Icon Style drop down list.
There are several icon style options, so it's worth looking into which one works best for your design.