A Social Follow is a type of element that you can use inside the Moosend Editor in order to have your recipients follow your social media accounts. What better way to get connected than have your subscribers completely enthralled with everything you do?
To add this option inside your newsletter design just follow the steps below:
A. Adding a Social Follow element
1. Click on the Structure button on the vertical menu, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Container type that best fits your design, inside the newsletter area.
3. Click on the Container you just added and select the Social Follow option.
B. Connecting your Social Media Accounts
You can remove any unnecessary social media icons and connect the remaining ones to your social media accounts
1. Click on the Social Follow element inside your design.
The Social Settings instantly come to view on the left side of the Editor.
2. Click on a social media icon, on the Social Settings field, to remove from or add it back to your design.
Removed icons are coloured white, whereas active icons are coloured blue.
3. Copy each of your social media addresses and paste them in the relevant fields.
C. Customizing the Social Follow element
1. Click on the Background Color field of the Social Settings to select the colour that best fits your current design.
The default option is for a transparent background.
2. Click on the up/down arrows on the Spacing field of the Social Settings to change the spacing between the social media icons in your design.
3. Select the preferred alignment for your icons from Alignment drop down list.
4. Select the preferred icon style option from Icon Style drop down list.