Moosend gives you complete freedom over the way you work. That becomes even more necessary when you need to get the maximum creativity while designing your next cool newsletter!
This is why designing with the Moosend Editor means you're able to move back and forth between the different aspects of the creation process.
First you divide your empty canvas into different sections and then fill them up with the Elements you like (images, text, etc). Not happy with the way things are set up? No worries! Just reorient everything the way you like it! Once you start working on the Structure of your newsletter you can begin adding Elements to it.
Let's see how that's done:
A. Adding Elements
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop any of the available Elements to one of the Containers you've previously added.
Remember that to add an Element anywhere, there must first be a Container available to put it in. So it might be best to first add Containers and then add Elements to them. Saying that, you can add, rearrange and remove Elements, Containers and even Containers which include Elements, so that you freely make your design as elaborate or as effective as desired. No restrictions, ever!
You have the following Elements to choose from:
3. Click on the cross symbol above the Element to drag it around.
You can also click-n'-drag on the Element itself. This allows you to quickly rearrange where everything sits inside your design.
4. Click on the page symbol above each Element to duplicate it inside the same Container.
B. Working with an Element
1. Click on the Settings button above each Element to access its settings.
Alternatively you can click on the Element itself. Either way, the Element Settings will immediately be made available on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Set each detail of the Element settings to fit the style of your design.
Element settings obviously differ from one type of Element to the next, that's why it's a good idea to get acquainted with the options available for each type of Element you'd like to use.
3. Click on the trash can symbol above each Element to delete it.
4. Click on the OK button on the pop-up that appears to move forward with the deletion.
You can click on the Cancel button if you change your mind.