Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Your email marketing campaigns ought to be so cool that your subscribers get excited enough to respond to your content and share it with their peers - and they will be! Just use Moosend's Editor and we expect you to be reaching social mastery status in no time.
That's why we made sure that our Editor gives you and your subscribers the option to share your newsletters with a quick click. Social Share buttons are easy to add and even easier to adjust to your liking. After you're done setting up your newsletter Structure inside the Editor, among the different Elements you'll have at your disposal is the Social Share button.
Let's see how you can factor it in your designs:
A. Adding the Social Share Element
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Social Share option to the Container of your choice.
B. Social Share General Settings
1. Click on Social Share element inside your design.
Its settings instantly come up on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Click on the Background Color field to bring up a palette by which you'll choose the colour of the element's background.
3. Click on an social icon, located inside the Social Share settings, to add or remove the respective button from your newsletter canvas.
Added buttons are indicated by a blue icon, whereas white icons indicate removed buttons.
4. Fill-in the appropriate Share URL field.
Here you should add the link that your subscribers will be sharing, once they click on any of the Social Share buttons.
5. Click on the up/down arrows in the Spacing area to set the distance between the added buttons.
You can also type-in any number from 0 to 2000 to set exact spacing number of your liking in the field next to the arrows.
6. Click on the Alignment drop-down menu and choose the alignment of the buttons on your design.
7. Click on the Icon Style drop-down menu and choose the icon style that best fits your design from the options available.