A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Click on the gray dot to navigate between pages of available actions.
4. Click on the Then send email campaign option.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Type in the Subject of the email you're going to send.
2. Choose the Sender of the email from the drop-down menu.
3. Choose the campaign content. You have four options where your campaign content is concerned.
i. Creating a simple campaign content
The first option is to create a simple HTML message for your automation from within the Then send email campaign window, when you are in the Create New Content tab (the default option). Create your simple HTML message, then click on the Save button.
ii. Fetching the content from an existing campaign
The second option is to fetch the content from an existing campaign.
1. To use content from an existing campaign, click on the Content From Campaign tab, then click on the Fetch a campaign's content button.
2. Next, use the drop-down list to select the campaign whose content you wish to use, whether it be a campaign that has already been sent out, or just a draft of a campaign.
Once you have selected your campaign, click on the Import button to use its content in your automation. After the import process is completed, the HTML content of the campaign you selected will be imported to your automation campaign.
iii. Creating a campaign from scratch
1. You may also create a new campaign from scratch for your automation! To do this, click the Content From Campaign tab once more, then click on the Use the Campaigns Designer button.
Clicking on this button takes you to our beloved Moosend Campaign Editor , where you can create a whole new design !
2. Once you are happy with your design, clicking on the Update Campaign and Continue button will automatically take you back to your automation, allowing you to seamlessly continue with designing it!
iv. Importing HTML content from an external source
1. To import your own HTML from an external source, click on the Content from Campaign tab.
2. Then, click on the Campaigns Wizard link at the bottom left of the window, which will take you to the Campaign wizard where you can follow the steps to import your desired HTML content, just as you would do with a regular campaign.
4. Select the maximum number of emails sent by this action, per day, from the drop-down menu.
The available options which refer to each subscriber are:
- Up to 1 email per day from this step
- Up to 2 emails per day from this step
- Up to 3 emails per day from this step
- Up to 4 emails per day from this step
- Up to 5 emails per day from this step
5. Click on the Save button.
It's highly advised that you take a look on how to edit your automation workflow, so that you make sure your automation design works exactly how you want it to!