A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Click on the gray dot to navigate between pages of available actions.
4. Click on the Then unsubscribe from list option.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Select whether you want to unsubscribe the contact from all your mailing lists or from a specific one, using the drop-down menu.
Your options are:
- (Unsubscribe from) All mailing lists and never send again
- (Unsubscribe from) Only from list [List Name]
Choosing a specific list means that a list member will remain active on all other mailing lists apart from the one you selected.
2. Click on the Save button.
Your Action step will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Make sure that your design works exactly how you've imagined, by learning how to edit your automation workflow! And don't neglect adding some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps to divide and conquer your subscribers.