Moosend offers you different types of Actions so that your custom automation workflow designs can easily adapt to all the ideas that come to your mind. If you're looking to create an automation which subscribes people to your mailing lists, then look no further, the "Then subscribe to a list" is the Action you're looking for.
As long as you've first set up a Trigger that will set your automation in motion when the time comes, you can start setting up Actions. Just follow the steps below:
A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Click on the gray dot to navigate between pages of available actions.
4. Click on the Then subscribe to list option.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Select the mailing list, where you want your subscriptions to take place, from the drop-down menu.
2. Select the Consent options for the member that will be subscribed to your mailing list.
You have two options:
- Add the member as non verified
- Add the member as verified, I have consent from an external source
2. Click on the Save button.
Your Action step will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Make sure that your design works exactly how you've imagine, by learning how to edit your automation workflow! And don't neglect adding some of the highly useful Conditional / Control steps to divide and conquer your subscribers.