A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Click on the gray dot to navigate between pages of available actions.
4. Click on the Then trigger another automation option.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Select which of your other automations you want to trigger at this step of your design.
The automation you select here, can have any of available triggers. You just need to make sure that the automation you select on is already active so that it can be triggered!
2. Click on the Save button.
Your Action step will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
If you change your mind rest assured that you can always edit your automation workflow to make it work in conjunction with the other automation it triggers. And if you want to time things perfectly, take a look at our super practical Conditional / Control steps.