You can start identifying your website visitors today! It is easy to do and it will give your Automation designs mind-reading superpowers by making them react, at exactly the right moment, based on how your website visitors interact with your website.
Follow the steps below, to install the Moosend plugin and connect your WooCommerce online business with Moosend:
1. Locate and install the MooTracker plugin for WordPress.
To install the plugin, follow the Installation instructions on the site!
2. Click on the Account button on your Moosend account.
3. Choose the Tracked Websites option, from the menu that appears.
4. Click on Add Website button.
5. Type-in your website domain URL on the Website Domain area.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the available Copy button, to place the Website ID on your clipboard.
8. Paste your Website ID on the Settings > MooTracker Settings page of your installed plugin, located on your WordPress shop.
Your connection should be ready as soon as you click on the Save Changes button!
For your own convenience, we heartily suggest that you also verify your connection between your website and your Moosend account. As soon as you're done, you should go ahead and start taking advantage of your newfound knowledge of what your website users are up to! How about making an Abandoned Cart automation to get things fired up?