Did you know that using the available Moosend plugins to start identifying your website visitors is easy? You can use all the events taking place on your website as information for your Automation designs, and have them react, on exactly the right moment, in exactly the right way, based on what your website visitors do!
To install the Moosend plugin and connect your OpenCart e-commerce with Moosend, you can either check our OpenCart For Moosend: How To Install The Plugin Step By Step video:
or follow the steps below:
1. Locate and install the Moosend Website Tracking plugin on your OpenCart site.
Make sure that you follow the installation instructions given on the OpenCart site.
2. Click on the Account button on your Moosend account.
3. Choose the Tracked Websites option, from the menu that appears.
4. Click on Add Website button.
5. Type-in your website domain URL on the Website Domain area.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the available Copy button, to place the Website ID on your clipboard.
8. Paste your Website ID on the settings page of your installed plugin, located on your e-commerce site.
Your connection should be ready as soon as you save your progress! Once your website becomes connected to your Moosend account, a new mailing list will automatically be created, that will be containing all upcoming subscribers of the website you have successfully connected.
For your convenience, we heartily suggest that you also verify your connection between your website and your Moosend account. As soon as you're done, you should go ahead and start taking advantage of your newfound knowledge of what your website users are up to! How about making an Abandoned Cart automation to get things fired up?