You won't feel the true power of the Moosend Automations until you start identifying your website visitors. The information flow coming from your website to your Moosend account can be harnessed to create email campaigns that fire off at exactly the right moment, for exactly the right reasons, to exactly the right people!
To install the Moosend add-on and connect your PrestaShop site with Moosend, you can check our ZenCart For Moosend: How To Install The Plugin Step By Step video:
or follow the steps below:
1. Locate and install the MooTracker plugin on your Zen Cart site.
To get the plugin click on the Download Latest button and follow the installation instructions!
2. Click on the Account button on your Moosend account.
3. Choose the Tracked Websites option, from the menu that appears.
4. Click on Add Website button.
5. Type-in your website domain URL on the Website Domain area.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the available Copy button, to place the Website ID on your clipboard.
8. Paste your Website ID on the Tools > MooTracker page of your installed plugin, located on your Zen Cart site.
Your connection should be ready as soon as you click on the Save button and save your progress! Once your website becomes connected to your Moosend account, a new mailing list will automatically be created, that will be containing all upcoming subscribers of the website you have successfully connected.
For your own convenience, we heartily suggest that you also verify your connection between your website and your Moosend account. As soon as that's done, you should go ahead and start taking advantage of your newfound knowledge of what your website users are up to! How about making an Abandoned Cart automation to get things fired up?
About Moosend Website Tracking
Moosend website tracking is a web analysis service provided by Moosend Ltd. The data collected is made available to the client for actionable insights (reporting, segmentation and automations). Direct access to the data is only provided to the client through the use of our platform. The data may be used in anonymised, aggregated form from Moosend Ltd. for reporting purposes.
Moosend website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to track data on end-user page visits, product views, user cart and purchase information including but not limited to product quantity and pricing. Data collection at any of the above levels can be turned on or off by the relevant Moosend client. Moosend has no control on the status or information shared through its website tracking feature. More specifically the cookie-technology stores:
- An identification number to uniquely identify a users browser session.
- An identification number to uniquely identify a browser. It's not possible to uniquely identify a device through this feature
- An identification number to uniquely the relevant website.
- Relevant flags to enable or disable certain library features including but no limited to the exit-intent functionality
Identifying Specific Users
Moosend website tracking uses proprietary, cookie-based, technology to link the aforementioned data to a specific user identified by his email address. This setup allows for a more accurate tracking of end-users by associating that user with the same ID over various sessions and devices. This functionality is called
Identify. Specific user data collection as part of the identify functionality can be turned on or off by the relevant Moosend client. Moosend has no control on the status or information shared through its website tracking feature.