You won't feel the true power of the Moosend Automations until you start identifying your website visitors. The information flow coming from your website to your Moosend account can be harnessed to create email campaigns that fire off at exactly the right moment, for exactly the right reasons, to exactly the right people!
To install the Moosend add-on and connect your PrestaShop site with Moosend, you can check our ZenCart For Moosend: How To Install The Plugin Step By Step video:
or follow the steps below:
1. Locate and install the MooTracker plugin on your Zen Cart site.
To get the plugin click on the Download Latest button and follow the installation instructions!
2. Click on the Account button on your Moosend account.
3. Choose the Tracked Websites option, from the menu that appears.
4. Click on Add Website button.
5. Type-in your website domain URL on the Website Domain area.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the available Copy button, to place the Website ID on your clipboard.
8. Paste your Website ID on the Tools > MooTracker page of your installed plugin, located on your Zen Cart site.
Your connection should be ready as soon as you click on the Save button and save your progress! Once your website becomes connected to your Moosend account, a new mailing list will automatically be created, that will be containing all upcoming subscribers of the website you have successfully connected.
For your own convenience, we heartily suggest that you also verify your connection between your website and your Moosend account. As soon as that's done, you should go ahead and start taking advantage of your newfound knowledge of what your website users are up to! How about making an Abandoned Cart automation to get things fired up?