ZenCart is an online store management system that is PHP-based, using a MySQL database and HTML components. ZenCart users can install our platform's add-on to connect a ZenCart site and enable website tracking.
To set up website tracking using the ZenCart plugin:
- In ZenCart's plugins section, find Moosend Website Tracking and click Download Latest.
- Open the downloaded folder, find the mootracker file and upload it to your server. Do the same procedure for the includes file.
- Find the admin folder and drag and drop the files to your website's admin-moosend folder.
- Go to your ZenCart site, click Tools and then click Moosend Email Marketing.
- Enter your website ID in the corresponding field.
Note: To retrieve your website ID, you must log into your Moosend account and in the top navigation bar, click , click Websites, then click your website's URL.
- Click Save.