Making a connection between your website and Moosend is easy. You can use this powerful connection to identify your website visitors and stream information about their actions to your own army of Moosend Automations which will react, on the right moment, in the right way, to the right people.
To install the Moosend add-on and connect your Magento site with Moosend, you can check our Magento For Moosend: How To Install The Plugin Step By Step
or follow the steps below:
1. Locate and install the Moosend Connector plugin on your Magento site.
To install the plugin, follow the Installation instructions on the site!
2. Click on the Account button on your Moosend account.
3. Choose the Tracked Websites option, from the menu that appears.
4. Click on Add Website button.
5. Type-in your website domain URL on the Website Domain area.
6. Click on the Next button.
7. Click on the available Copy button, to place the Website ID on your clipboard.
8. Paste your Website ID on the STORES > Configuration > MooTracker > Website ID page of your installed plugin, located on your Magento shop.
Your connection should be ready as soon as click on the Save Config button to save your progress! Once your website becomes connected to your Moosend account, a new mailing list will automatically be created, that will be containing all upcoming subscribers of the website you have successfully connected.
Just to make sure, we heartily suggest that you also verify your connection between your website and your Moosend account. As soon as you're done, you should go ahead and start taking advantage of your newfound knowledge of what your website users are up to! How about making an Abandoned Cart automation to get things fired up?