So you just came up with this ingenious idea for your next newsletter and there's absolutely no tool that covers it. Worry not faithful Moosend user, all you need to do is take advantage of our open-ended HTML options - you can pretty much do whatever magic you wish using the Moosend Editor. As soon as you've started defining your newsletter design's structure you can also begin adding elements to it - what you're looking for is called an HTML Element.
An HTML Element is a type of element (next to the more common buttons, text, articles, images and other available element types) which allows you to effortlessly add your innovative HTML code inside your newsletter, for example your very own header or footer.
Let's see how you can add one to your structure by way of an example:
A. Adding an HTML element
1. Click on the Elements button, located on the left side of your Editor page.
2. Drag-n'-drop the Html element, from the Elements list to an empty container inside the Editor page.
B. Working with the HTML element
1. Click on the Click Here to insert your HTML area.
2. Grab a free countdown timer HTML code from one of the readily available options out there (here's one totally random option).
Make sure that the available settings are as you want them to be and then copy the code provided.
3. Paste the code snippet right before the </div> tag inside your Html element.
Now that wasn't hard, was it? Imagine all the cool ideas you can implement now that you know how to add your own HTML elements!