While in the process of choosing the appropriate trigger for your automation, you will be given the option to categorize the triggers, so that you only peruse the ones relevant to your current design. One of the categories is called Website Engagement and it involves those triggers which have to do with events related to your email campaigns.
1. Select the Website Engagement category from the drop-down list.
2. Click on the gray dots to move between pages of available triggers, inside the category.
The triggers that fall under the Website Engagement category are:
- The When someone browses any page trigger
- The When someone browses a specific page trigger
- The When someone purchases any product trigger
- The When someone purchases a specific product trigger
- The When someone adds any product to their cart trigger
- The When someone adds a specific product to their cart trigger