Your mailing list serves as both the recipients of your email marketing campaigns, but can also act as a repository of information. This is why you might need to have an indicative segment of your list of subscribers exported as an Excel file to use outside of the Moosend platform.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of mailing list, from which you want to export a segment into Excel.
3. Choose the Segments option, on the menu that appears.
If your mailing list doesn't already have the segment you wish to export, or if there are no segments available, then you can easily create the new segment for that particular mailing list right there and then.
4. Click on the name of the segment you wish to export to Excel.
5. Click on the CSV or Excel Export recipients link.
Make sure that you know all about the criteria you can use to create your segments and how you can combine criteria to create as focused a segment as you can possibly want.