Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Your mailing list serves as both the source of the recipients of your email marketing campaigns and as a repository of information. This is why you might need to have an indicative segment of your list of subscribers exported as a CSV or an Excel file to use outside the Moosend platform.
To achieve that, just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the name of mailing list, from which you want to export a segment to CSV or Excel.
3. Choose the Segments option, on the menu that appears.
If your mailing list doesn't already have the segment you wish to export, or if there are no segments available, then you can create the new segment for that particular mailing list right then and there.
4. Click on the name of the segment you wish to export to CSV or Excel.
5. On the three dots menu on the right, click on the Export to CSV or Export to Excel option.