Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
When designing your own campaign content using our Campaign Editor, you will start by adding at least one empty Container that will divide the blank space into different rows. To place images on the same row, or side-by-side on your design, you must use one of those Containers which allow the placing of Elements on an horizontal axis. These are:
- Half Width Container
This row is divided in two equally sized vertical slots.
- 1/3 - 2/3 Container
This row is divided in two vertical slots, with the first having half the width of the second.
- 2/3 - 1/3 Container
This row is divided in two vertical slots, with the first having twice the width of the second.
- 1/3 - 1/3 - 1/3 Container
This row is divided in three equally sized vertical slots.
- 1/4 - 1/4 - 1/4 - 1/4 Container
This row is divided in four equally sized vertical slots.
Let's see an example of how this is done in practice:
1. Drag-n-drop a Half Width Container on the designated area.
You can of course choose whichever container, from the above list, best fits your design requirements.
2. Choose the Elements option, located on the left side of your Campaign Editor page.
3. Drag-n-drop an Image element on the left half of the Half Width Container.
4. Drag-n-drop an Image element on the right half of the Half Width Container.
You will now have two Image Elements, waiting side-by-side to be designed as you see fit. You can choose different containers that allow for the placement of more than two elements of any type.
Make sure that you learn more about how to utilize the Image elements to their fullest, to bring your design into completion.