A. Finding the Actions
1. Click on the + button, located at every intersection on your workflow.
A pop-up window appears.
2. Choose the Actions tab, on the pop-up that appears.
3. Click on the gray dot to navigate between pages of available actions.
4. Click on the Then send email notification option.
A pop up window of your action's settings will appear.
B. Setting up the Action
1. Fill-in the email address(es) of whoever you want to notify, on the Recipients area.
The email address of the Moosend account owner is there by default but you can choose to remove it, or add more email addresses beside it.
2. Click on the Save button when you're done.
Your action will be ready and waiting inside your workflow.
Don't forget to take a look on how you can edit your automation workflow, so that you can optimize your automation design, and make it work exactly how you want.