Have you found a part of Moosend Template to your liking? Would a structure inside one of the templates we designed for you work perfectly for your future campaign designs?
All you have to do is save it as a Custom container and you'll be able to reuse it at any point, at any time you use the Moosend Campaign Editor to make your own designs.
Let's see how it's done:
A. Creating a Clone block
After choosing that perfect template design in the Moosend Template Library:
1. Click on the floppy shaped save symbol, appearing on the right side of a template's row when you hover your mouse over it, to save it as a clone block.
2. Fill-in the name for your custom container.
Make sure it's something memorable!
3. Click on the Save Container button.
Your newly created clone block will retain its settings and content exactly as you found it on the template. It's now ready for you to modify!
B. Using your Clone block
Once you have started your own design, either by discarding the template, or by starting a complete new design from scratch:
1. Make sure you're on the Structure list.
You will find all the clone blocks you've created represented by yellow icons right below the standard structures. They work exactly like any other container so they belong exactly where you'll be using them the most!
2. Drag-n'-drop your custom container, unto the appropriate design area.
3. Modify the container and its content to perfectly fit your design's needs.
Don't forget that you can create clone blocks out of any part of your own designs that you want to use frequently (e.g. headers, footers etc).