You can easily find all the subscribers who haven't had the chance to get verified via Moosend's double opt-in process, using our Segments option. All you have to do is create a segment which will contain only those subscribers who are not double opt-in verified, and then send them a campaign, asking them to re-subscribe. If you have set up the double opt-in process, when they resubscribe they'll have to give you their consent.
Let's see how this is done:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list for which you want to create a segment.
3. Click on the Segments option, on the menu that appears.
4. Click on the Create Segment button.
5. Click on the Create custom segment button located on the right top corner.
6. Fill-in your Segment Name in the available text area. Use a name that will help you identify the segment easily. Then tap on the Add Criteria button.
7. Choose the Verified for Double Opt-in option, from the first drop-down menu.
8. Select the option is false, on the second drop-down menu.
This way all the subscribers who are not verified via the double opt-in mechanism are selected by this segment.
9. Click on the Save segment button when you're done.
Now that you have segmented your mailing list, you can contact the non-verified subscribers by sending them a campaign, asking them to resubscribe to your mailing list. Every one who does so, will receive the confirmation e-mail you created, giving you their consent. Don't forget that your segment is dynamic. This means that every subscriber who gets verified will automatically be removed from the segment.