Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Adding the Verification Link
1. Drag-n'-drop a Text Element in the Container of your choice.
2. Click on the Text Element you just added.
3. Type-in the text of your choice in the available area.
4. Select the text you want to act as a link.
5. Click on the Link button, located on the text editor area above your Text Element.
Alternatively you can use the (Ctrl+L) key combo. A pop-up window appears.
6. Click on the Personalization Tags drop-down menu, located on the Link Info tab of the Link pop-up and choose: Double Opt-in Verification Link.
7. Then click the OK button.