Whether you want to make sure a specific subscriber has undergone the double opt-in process, or whether you just want to send out a campaign to thank those subscribers who gave you their consent to send them email campaigns, you can easily find them using our powerful Segments!
Let's see how this is done:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list for which you want to create a segment.
3. Click on the Segments option, located on the menu that appears.
4. Click on the Create New Segment button.
5. Fill-in the name of your segment in the available text area.
Use a name that will help you identify the segment easily.
6. Click on the Add More Criteria button.
7. Choose the Verified for Double Opt-in option, from the first drop-down menu.
8. Select the option yes, on the second drop-down menu.
This way all the subscribers who have been verified via the double opt-in mechanism are selected by this segment. Click on the Save segment button when you're done.