What is the first thing you check when you receive a new email in your inbox? Probably the subject line, right? But you also check who sent you the email! That's why you need to make sure that you campaigns are recognizable by your recipients and that your sender is familiar both in name and address.
Moosend gives you the option to define both the name and the email address of the sender that your recipients see when they receive one of your email marketing campaigns. You can add as many senders as you want, no restrictions.
Just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Accounts button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the Senders option, on the menu that appears.
3. Click on the Add new sender button, if the email address you wish to use as a sender is not currently available in your Senders list.
4. Fill in the Name and Email fields for the sender address you wish to add.
These should be filled exactly as you want them to appear on your recipients' inboxes. A typical example would be using the name of your company and the email address you utilize for advertising (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) respectively.
5. Click on the Save sender button to continue.
A confirmation email will be sent to the email address you just registered, in order for you to verify that you own or at least have access to the address. If you do not want to proceed you can cancel by clicking on the Cancel & return to senders button.
6. Click on the validation link, inside the confirmation email you received, to complete the sender registration process.
You will be redirected back to your Control Panel page.
7. Check your Senders list to confirm that the new sender you added has a tick on the Verified column.
If not, we urge you to read more about what the Verified column signifies. Remember that you can always add as many senders as you require so feel free to repeat the process above.