Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Moosend is suited for all types of email marketing structures. Whether you're a small business owner, a software house, or one of the world's leading marketing agencies, you can optimize the platform to your exact needs.
A good example of this is taking advantage of our sub-account feature to customize how your clients interact with our platform. Marketing agencies can add numerous clients and handle disparate email campaigns under one master account - switching between the different sub-accounts is easy!
Let's see how you can quickly set up a sub-account for one of your clients:
Α. Adding a new client
1. Click on the arrow, located on the top right corner of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the Add New Client button that appears.
3. Fill-in the name of the client you represent, their company name and the email address which will be visible as sender for their campaigns.
4. Tick the Give account access to client? box to give your client access to their sub-account.
Checking the box instantly opens two additional fields and two check-boxes.
5. Fill-in a Username and a Password which you'll be providing to your customer to grant them access.
6. Tick the Hide Moosend Support chat if you want to prevent your client from having access to the platform's chat Support.
7. Tick the Hide Automations if you want to prevent your client from having to the Automations menu.
8. Tick the Hide Integrations if you want to prevent your client from having to the Integrations menu.
8. Click on the Save & Add Client button to complete the process.
B. Switching between clients
1. Click on the arrow, located on the top right corner of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the client whose sub-account you want to access.
3. You will be transferred to the Dashboard of the client's sub-account.
Notice how the interface is exactly as if you were inside your own master account. Only a banner, located at the top of the screen, will act as a reminder of which company's sub-account you're currently working in.
The first time you're accessing a new sub-account you'll be prompted to go through the typical processes at your leisure:
- Create a sender signature with the name and email that your client's recipients will see
- Create a mailing list which will contain your client's recipients
- Import subscribers to your client's mailing list
- Create a campaign for your client
- See reports and statistics for the client's campaigns
Keep in mind that if you have granted your client access to their sub-account, they will also be able to see the results of their campaigns.