Sometimes you might need to have your list of subscribers or some other part of your mailing list exported as an Excel file to use outside of the Moosend platform.
This is done easily and quickly, all you have to do is follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button located on the menu on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you want to export your subscribers as an Excel file.
3. Click on the Members tab on the left-hand menu.
There are sections corresponding to each type of subscriber.
The categories are:
4. Click on the tab that corresponds to the subscriber category that you wish to export; then, click on the three-dots menu on the right of your mailing list.
5. On the drop-down menu that appears, click on Export to Excel.
A pop-up message appears at the top of your page, informing you that you will be notified via a message to your team member´s email when the exported file is ready to be downloaded.