Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Moosend gives you maximum flexibility when utilizing your mailing lists, so that you work as you prefer and be as creative as possible. For example, you have the option of selecting more than one list, or parts of your list, when you send out your newsletters.
When you are creating a new email marketing campaign you will be asked to select the mailing lists that you want to address:
1. After selecting the type of your Campaign and creating the content, on the second step of the Campaign Creation process you can choose which mailing lists you want to target by clicking on the Select Mailing List button.
2. Check the corresponding check-boxes to add one or more mailing lists.
3. Toggle the Entire list option if you want to send your newsletter to an entire mailing list, or toggle Segment if you prefer to send your newsletter to a segment of a mailing list.
4. If you have opted to reach out to a segment of a list, you can select the segments you want to use by checking the corresponding check-boxes.
5. When you're done, click on the Next button to proceed to the next step of the Campaign Creation process.