The Moosend platform gives you maximum flexibility when utilizing your mailing lists, so that you work the way you like and be as creative as possible. A good example of this freedom is having the option of selecting more than one list, or parts of your list, when sending out your newsletters.
When you are creating a new email marketing campaign you will be asked to select the mailing lists that you want to address:
1. On the second step of the Campaign Creation process you can choose which mailing lists you want.
2. Check the corresponding check-boxes to add one or more mailing lists as targets for your campaign.
3. Toggle the Entire list option if you want to send your newsletter to an entire mailing list, or toggle Segment if you prefer to send your newsletter to a segment of a mailing list.
4. If you have opted to reach out to a segment of a list, you can choose which segment you want to use by the drop-down menu right next to the Segment toggle.
5. Click on the Next button to proceed to the next step of the Campaign Creation process when you're done.