Moosend offers many clever ways to handle the data inside your mailing lists, whether you want to add or archive members in a list. Sometimes, you may wish to archive a list member, such that they do not count towards your active subscribers or billing, but you can still see their past activity on previous campaigns. If you're currently looking for the simplest method to archive a small number of your subscribers from a specific list, your best choice is to use the Paste Text method.
Then again, if you only want to archive just one contact in a mailing list, you can go hands-on and use the quick method described below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list in which you wish to archive a member.
3. Click on the Members tab to view all of the members contained within your list.
4. Find the member you wish to archive and click on the "three dots" icon to its right, to expand the menu.
5. Click on the Archive or Delete option in the drop-down menu that appears.
6. In the pop-up window that appears, click on the Archive button to archive the selected member.
This action archives the member, so that they no longer count towards your active subscribers or billing, and do not receive any future communications from you. However, their history is stored, meaning that you will still be able to see their activity from past campaigns and you can also add them back to your list later if you wish to do so.
Should you wish to permanently delete, rather than archive the member, click on the Delete button instead. This way, the member is deleted and no longer involved in any future activity and additionally, all previous activity of said member is removed and no longer available for review.