Moosend offers many clever ways to handle the data inside your mailing lists, whether you want to add or remove members from a list. If you're currently looking for the simplest method to remove a small number of your subscribers from a specific list, your best choice is to use the Paste Text method.
Then again, if you only want to remove just one contact from a mailing list you can go hands-on and use the quick method described below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list whose member you wish to remove.
3. Scroll down to the end of the All e-mails tab to see all the members comprising your list.
4. Place your cursor over the Action column of the list member who you want to remove and click on the X symbol that appears.
5. Click on the OK button on the confirmation bar that appears.
6. The Status of the list member will change to Removed to reflect your action.