Creating mailing lists is the heart of email marketing.
To create a mailing list all you have to do is follow the steps below:
Α. Create a Mailing List
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the Create new list button on the right top corner of your page.
3. Fill-in the Mailing List Name field with the name you wish your new mailing list to have and then click on the Save button.
B. Filling it up!
Now all you have to do is fill up your mailing list with members. You can either add a new member to your brand new list, or go ahead and import members using one of our simple import options!
Please notice that the menu located on the left contains the following options:
- Dashboard - View the different statistics of your mailing list, custom fields, tags and even your members' location
- Members - Check all the members of your mailing list, as well as their status
- Batch Actions where you can Import, Archive, Unsubscribe, Delete or even Copy Members from Another Mailing List
- Settings - Change the Opt-in settings of your mailing list and also set an unsubscribe redirect page URL or a consent confirmation landing page
- Custom Fields - Create or edit custom fields
- Segments - Create segments or edit existing ones