Moosend is proud to present yet another powerful integration! Optimonk users are now able to automatically move their leads inside the Moosend platform, by integrating the two services.
Optimonk is a powerful on-site retargeting tool that helps you convert prospects to qualified sales leads by presenting a customized message to your visitors when they seem ready to leave your site. How about a 10% discount promo coupon for their first purchase, to get them to register?
Double your chances to get conversions and increase the conversion rate by 15%. Optimonk's interface is as simple as editing a word document and the team has over 20 years of combined experience and provides excellent support service, so we're really happy to bring you such a powerful combo between our services. You'll be able to make your campaigns even more distinct!
Check the range of settings you can determine per section below:
A) Defining where the pop-up appears
1. Toggle whether the status of On exit-intent is active or not.
Use this parameter to catch a visitor that is about to leave your site.
2. Toggle the status of the time delayed trigger and set the number of seconds after which the popup appears.
This trigger is useful when the visitor is already engaged with your page or if you want to create an entry popup on your website but don't want to scare people away when they've just visited.
3. Toggle the status of the trigger and set the percentage of the page that the user needs to scroll down before the popup appears.
This is useful if you want to catch the attention of a visitor that has read a specific amount of your website's content. This trigger can successfully catch an active visitor's attention!
4. Toggle whether the status of On click is active or not
Use this trigger if you have multiple links that you think can help convert visitors to leads. The link can be pretty much anything, a box, a link, a banner etc.
B) Defining who sees your pop-up
1. The popup will appear a maximum number of 'X' times per visitor.
You can use this field when you want to show the popup more than one time to a visitor. The popup won’t be shown to the visitor again once he fills in his details. Finally, if a visitor closes it, it won’t be displayed until the page is refreshed or opened again (loaded again).
2. Visitors who have been on the subpage for at least 'X' seconds.
If you want to show your pop-up only to visitors that have spent a certain amount of time then you should use this specific field.
3. Visitors who opened at least 'X' number of page(s).
If a visitor has extensive engagement with your website you have the option to show them the pop up you want after he had visited a certain number of pages (you choose the number of pages that you want).
4. Returning or new visitors.
If you have many visitors that return to your website but don't convert then this is the feature you need.
5. Visitors from specific source URLs.
You can use this field if you to show a popup to visitors coming from a specific URL. E.g. from a Facebook campaign or an Adwords campaign even from a custom source.
6. Visitors who are browsing one of these pages.
Want to show the popup only to specific web pages? Then this is the field you need.
7. Visitors who have spent at least 'X' seconds browsing the website.
By choosing this field you can appear a popup to your website’s visitors, no matter how many pages they have entered.
8. Visitors from given countries.
A useful feature if you want to show your popup to visitors coming from other countries.
9. Visitors who filled in or have already seen the following campaigns.
You have captured your visitor’s data and you want to move immediately to the next phase? Then you should use this option and increase even more the possibility to have the conversions you need. – Visitors who have not visited a page during the recent period of time. In case, you don’t want to show a popup to a visitor that has already subscribed or purchased something forms your website this is the option you need to use.
10. Visitors who have the following custom variables set.
11. Visitors with specific cart content.
Do you want to be more specific when you target your visitors and existing customers? Then use the specific option to target visitors based on criteria like their cart value, total products in their cart or number of different products inside it.
C) Integrating Moosend with Optimonk
In order to activate the integration between the Moosend and Optimonk just follow the below steps and start increasing your website conversions within minutes:
1. Log in your Optimonk account and select the template you need.
2. Select your campaign domain.
3. Click on the Save button to save your campaign.
4. Click on Setup , located in Optimonk's integration section.
5. Select the Moosend email marketing service.
6. Retrieve Moosend’s API Key that is required for authentication by logging in to your Moosend account.
7. You are now ready to transfer your visitors email address to your Moosend email marketing platform.