Start by using the campaign Overview to get an overall look on how your campaign performed, but don't limit yourself there - specific information is available on how each recipient interacted with every single one of the links inside your campaign. Yes, you can get down to the very details of your campaign performance if that's what you're looking for!
To view a complete report on who clicked on which link and how many times, just follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose link performance you want to check.
3. Click on the Link Performance option on the vertical menu that appears.
4. Choose the Performance per link tab.
5. Check both the Unique and Total Clicks that each link received.
The bars contain numbers indicating the numbers of clicks that each link received, according to the click type (Unique / Total).
Click on the "three dots" icon at the top right corner above the list of links, to send the information to your account email as a csv file, or to download the information as a pdf. Note that the csv option will send you the full list, whereas the pdf option downloads only the list members visible on the page you are currently viewing.
Don't forget that you can always see all the activities of a recipient by clicking on an email address!