Why not redirect your newest subscribers back to your website after a successful subscription? Better yet, why not acknowledge their subscription by sending them a welcome email? Your best bet is to take advantage of the available Recipes which contain a Welcome Email automation - something you can quickly cook into an amazing experience for your subscribers.
But if you prefer a Plain Text message for your newest subscribers or a website redirect with less bells and whistles, then just follow the steps below:
Α. Finding the appropriate customization page
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the mailing list which you want edit from the available list.
3. Choose the Customize subscription option, on the menu that appears.
B. Creating a confirmation page
The confirmation page of your subscription process is the one that your users will be redirected after a successful subscription.
1. Choose the Confirmation page tab.
2. Type-in the complete URL link to which the user will be redirected.
3. Click on the Save button when you're done.
C. Creating a welcome email
1. Choose the Welcome E-mail tab.
2. Set-up the available Sender and Subject fields.
3. Type-in the message which will be received by each new subscriber.
4. Click on the Save button when you're done.
Remember, the email your new subscribers will be receiving is of the fairly unexciting Plain Text variety. To send a more elaborate email, including good looking images and spicy design features, you can just as easily create a Welcome Email automation to serve the same purpose.