Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
An email address might be characterized as bounced for several reasons, one of which is when the email address does not exist. This typically occurs due to spelling errors when the email address was submitted.
If that is the case and you need to correct a spelling error, or if you are certain that an email address characterized as bounced is indeed valid and want to resubmit it to your list, here's how:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Moosend Account.
2. Click on the mailing list to which you want to resubscribe the bounced email address.
3. Once inside your mailing list, click on the Members button.
4. Click on the bounced Email address that you wish to edit.
5. Edit the email address of your bounced subscriber by typing it in the corresponding Member's email field.
6. Then tap on the Update member button.
After this process, your member will have the status Active again on the corresponding column.