An email address might be characterized as bounced for several reasons, one of which is when the email address does not exist. A typical cause of this is due to spelling errors when the email address was submitted!
If that is the case you are experiencing and want to correct a spelling error, or if you are certain an email address that has been characterized as bounced is indeed valid and want to resubmit it to your list, here's how:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the mailing list to which you want to resubscribe the bounced email address.
3. Click on the Add member option on the left side of the menu.
4. Fill in the data of the recipient you want to resubscribe.
5. If you have the consent from your subscriber via Double Opt-in, then you should click the checkbox: I have Double Opt-in consent for this member from an external source. Add email as verified.
Then click Add member.