In email marketing, getting a recipient's email address is the first and most crucial part. So, to help your site visitors give you their email addresses you can add a subscription form on your website which they will use to enter their details and become subscribers to your newsletters.
Moosend makes this extremely easy for you! All you have to do is copy and paste a small piece of code on your site. Follow the steps described below:
1. Click on the Mailing lists button on the menu located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list for which you want to create a subscription form.
3. Click on the Generate subscribe form button.
4. Select which fields you want your subscription form to have.
The Email Address field is selected by default and Name is also a readily available field. You can always add more fields on your subscription form and then select them here, so that your new subscribers give you exactly the information you want when they sign up for your newsletters.
5. The What your users see area shows you what your subscription form looks like. You can always use the subscription form as is, but it is highly recommended that you style it according to the look & feel of your website using CSS.
6. After you have created your fully customized subscription form, copy the code found on the Code behind area of the page and paste it on your site. Your subscriptions will be directly connected to your Moosend mailing list!