When someone unsubscribes from one of your mailing lists, you have the option to either have them unsubscribe from your entire account, or just from that particular mailing list they have unsubscribed from.
To set this up all you need to do is follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Account button, located on the top right corner of your Moosend account and then click on the Account Settings, on the menu that appears.
2. On this page you will find the following two options:
- Unsubscribe users from my account and never send to them
- When unsubscribing users from a list, send to them from other mailing lists
Toggle the option that fits your needs best.
3. Click on the Save button to apply the changes you have just made.