When someone unsubscribes from one of your mailing lists you can either have them unsubscribe from your entire account, or just from that one mailing list they unsubscribed from.
For the sake of an example, let’s assume that you have subscriptions for three different websites: "Apparel", "Shoes" and "Home Accessories". If one of your subscribers decides to unsubscribe from your "Home Accessories" list, you now have the option to unsubscribe them only from that mailing list but not from the "Apparel" and "Shoes" lists. Simple ?
To set this up all you need to do is follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Account button, located on the top right corner of your Moosend account and then click on the Account Settings, on the menu that appears.
2. On this page you will find the following two options:
- Unsubscribe users from my account and never send to them
- Unsubscribe users just from this mailing list, but send them from other mailing lists
Toggle the option that fits your needs best.
3. Click on the Save button to apply the changes you just made.