Moosend's segmentation filtering option is super powerful and offers various criteria to choose from when you create segments to better target your email marketing campaigns. You can use the advanced segmentation options to find all kinds of information that will help you make your campaigns more efficient!
If for instance you want to find which subscribers of a particular list have not opened a specific email campaign all you have to do is follow the instructions below and create a segment of that list that only contains those recipients.
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located at the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list you wish to work with.
3. Click on the Segments button, located on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Click on the Create New Segment button.
5. Type in the name of your segment on the Segment Name field.
Make sure that you give your segment an appropriate name, and that it's something easy to remember.
6. Choose the All option on both the Match Criteria and the Fetch drop-down menus.
Later on when you set which criteria need to be fulfilled, your segment will contain all the recipients who match your criteria.
7. Click on the Add More Criteria button, to create the criteria by which your segment will be defined.
8. Select the Campaign Name option, on the first drop-down menu.
9. Select the is not option, on the second drop-down menu.
10. Choose the campaign in question from the drop-down list.
The campaigns are listed from most to least popular.
11.Click on the Save segment button.
Congratulations! You have just created a segment that contains all the list members that haven't opened the specific email campaign you chose. Maybe it's high time you sent them a more personal newsletter ? See how you can make your campaigns more personal by adding personalization tags.