Moosend gives you the option of exporting the information contained within any campaign report, in order to save and review any aspect of your campaign's performance to your heart's content! You have the option of downloading the part of the report you are viewing as a pdf file, or sending it to your account's email as a csv file.
Let's take a closer look!
You are now able to save your reports in a csv file, and make use of it in order to better understand the Activity of your Recipients and the Performance of your campaigns.
1. Click the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose performance you want to view.
You will be automatically transported to the campaign Overview page, where basic statistics concerning your chosen campaign's overall performance are displayed.
3. Click on the "three dots" icon at the top right corner of any of the campaign report aspects you wish to save. For this example, let's suppose you want to save the information contained in the Campaign Status pie chart.
4. Then, select your preferred option from the drop-down menu which appears.
Your options are:
- Export data
Sends the information to your account's email as a csv file.
- Download pdf
Allows you to download the information as a pdf file.
Please note that, in the case of a chart or graph, the pdf option will download the chart or graph that is visible on the performance aspect your are currently viewing, whereas the csv option will send you the full data used to produce the chart or graph. In the case of a list, the pdf option once again downloads what is currently visible, whereas the csv option sends you the entirety of entries contained within the list.
5. Clicking on the "three dots" icon above any other part(s) of the Overview allows you to follow the same process described above, in order to export or save it!
6. To export the information from other sections of your campaign report, simply select your desired section from the left-hand menu, and then click on the "three dots" icon above any part(s) of the section you wish to export or save, following the same process as previously described.