Moosend's reporting feature allows you to locate your email marketing campaign's recipients. Even if you're currently motivated by pure curiosity, it's good to keep in mind that using this tool you can best adjust the content of your campaigns as well as your campaign timing to accommodate your newsletter subscribers needs.
To see where your subscribers are located follow the instructions below:
A. Finding the location reporting
1. Click on the Reports button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose recipient locations you want to check.
3. Click on the Activity by Location option on the vertical bar that appears.
B. Navigate activity by location
You have now reached Moosend's worldwide geographical map! In green colour you can see the countries of the recipients that have opened your newsletter.
1. Place your mouse over a county on the map to see the amount of total opens originating there.
2. Check underneath the map to see more details on unique and total opens.
Keep in mind that the bar-graph's light green coloured part stands for Unique opens, while the dark green coloured part stands for Total opens.