Our platform's reporting feature allows you to locate your email marketing campaign's recipients. Even if you're currently motivated by curiosity, it is good to keep in mind that through this tool you best adjust the content of your campaigns as well as your campaign timing to accommodate your newsletter subscribers' needs.
To see where your subscribers are located follow the instructions below:
A. Finding the location reporting
1. At the top of your Dashboard page, hover your mouse over the Reports tab to reveal the drop-down menu and then click on the Campaign Reports option.
2. Click on the name of the campaign whose recipient locations you want to check.
3. Click on the Track activity by location option on the vertical bar that appears.
B. Navigate activity by location
You have now reached our platform's worldwide geographical map. In blue color, you can see the countries of the recipients that have opened your newsletter.
1. Place your mouse over a country on the map to see the number of total opens originating there. The countries where your recipients are located appear to the right of the map, ordered from the most opens to the least.
Click on the three-dots icon at the top right of the list of countries, to send the information to your account email as a CSV file, or to download it as a pdf (choose your preferred format from the drop-down menu). Note that the CSV option sends you the full list, whereas the pdf option downloads only the Countries visible on the page you are currently viewing.
2. Click on a country in the map to reveal the number of total opens originating from each city.
The cities where your recipients are located appear to the right of the map, ordered from the most opens to the least.
As before, you can click on the three-dots icon at the top right of the list of cities, to send the information as a CSV file to your account email, or to download it as a pdf. Note that the CSV option sends you the full list, whereas the pdf option downloads only the Cities visible on the page you are currently viewing.
C. Additional options
Click on the three-dots icon at the very top right corner of the Track activity by location page, to open a drop-down menu of actions you can take in terms of your campaign report, as well as the campaign itself.
Your options are:
- View Design
Allows you to view your newsletter design.
- Share Current Section
Allows you to share the campaign report tab you are currently viewing (Track activity by location), with third parties. You can share for example the content inside the Overview tab, the Recipient Activity tab, etc.
1. Click on Share Current Section in the drop-down menu. A pop-up window appears.
2. Toggle the Make this item public option to On. A copyable url appears. Anyone you share the url with will be able to view the specific section of the campaign report that you chose to share.
Note that when you disable the Make this item public option and then enable it again, the sharing url will change, and the previous sharing url will no longer work.
Allows you to print the section of the report that is currently open on your screen.
- Delete Campaign
Allows you to delete the campaign from within the report.
- Duplicate Campaign
Allows you to duplicate the campaign from within the report.
- Duplicate for non-openers
Allows you to duplicate the campaign for non-openers. Your duplicated campaign will appear at the top of your list of campaigns, and the automatically created email list will consist specifically of the non-openers of the original campaign.