Using our new UI? You might want to check this help article instead.
Moosend gives you the option to add any number of senders to your list. That way you can have different senders for different parts of your list, or for different segments or occasions. There's no single way of going about it, but it's worth being consistent as your recipients might get accustomed to a particular sender and expect to see that name pop up in their inbox whenever you send out a campaign.
On the other hand, changing senders might intrigue any dormant recipients enough to open your newsletter and renew their interest. It's worth experimenting!
All you have to do is follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Account button, located on the top right corner of your Moosend account.
2. Click on the Senders option, on the vertical menu that appears.
3. Click on the Add new sender button, to add a sender other than the email address you registered with.
4. Fill-in the Name and Email of the sender you wish to add.
Keep in mind that whatever your choice, it will be appearing on the inboxes of your recipients, so you opt for the safer choice of using your company's name or go with a human name instead, if you believe your recipients will react better to a personal touch. Typically, the email address you'll be using is the one you have reserved for advertising reasons (e.g. email@example.com), but it can be anything as long as you have access to it.
5. Click on the Save Sender button when you're ready.
You can always click on the Cancel & return to senders button if you change your mind.
6. Click on the link contained in the confirmation email you received, on the email address you just registered as your new sender address.
You will be redirected back to your Control Panel page.
7. Check your Senders list to verify that your new sender has a tick next to it, under the Verified column.
If that's not the case then your sender has not been verified. You can learn more about what not having a verified sender in your senders list means.