If you wish to resubscribe a former member of your Mailing List all you have to do is follow the simple steps described below:
1. First, click on the Mailing Lists button on the menu located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the Mailing List which contains the unsubscribed member you wish to resubscribe.
On the View List page that appears, scroll down until you see a list which contains all the members of the specific Mailing List, their E-mail Address and their Status, which you can use to identify the unsubscribed member you are looking for.
3. Place your mouse over the vertical Actions section to reveal the pencil-shaped Edit button right next to the specific member you want to reactivate, and click it.
4. On the tab that appears, click on the Member status drop-down list and select the Active option to change the member's current status back to Active.
5. Don't forget to click the Update member button to apply your changes.