If you intend to change your Credit Card information it is best that this change takes place a few days before your billing plan is to be automatically paid, so that you don't run into any issues that impede your plan renewal and prevent you from being able to send your campaigns on time.
To change your Credit Card or PayPal details follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Billing button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the Monthly Plan & Credits option, on the menu that appears.
3. Choose one of the available payments options in the Monthly plans tab or the Pay as you go tab.
Select whichever of the available payment options fits your needs. You can read a little bit more about our pricing plans, before you decide which one is perfect for you!
4. Tick the Terms & Conditions check box.
5. Click on the Process button.
You will be redirected to the Payment page where you can see a summary of your previous billing plan, your current pick and its price.
6. Click on the Change Payment link.
7. Click on the appropriate tab based on whether you want to change your Credit Card or your PayPal account information.
8. Fill-in the new contact and billing information.
9. Click on the Confirm or Update PayPal Subscription button, depending on which payment method you have chosen.