Have you ever wished you could easily reach out to your Salesforce contacts with a cool-looking email campaign? If the answer is yes, then look no further! Moosend helps you quickly populate your mailing list with your Salesforce contacts without any fuss.
All you have to do is select which list you want to import your Salesforce Contacts to, and we will take care of the rest. Your Salesforce contacts will be transformed into newsletter recipients with just a few clicks and your communication will be refreshed when your stylish campaigns find themselves in their inboxes!
There are two paths to the Salesforce Plugin. Below we will be reaching it through the Mailing lists page:
A. Find the Salesforce plugin
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list which you want to populate with your Salesforce contacts.
3. Click on the Import members button.
4. Select the Salesforce plugin option by clicking on it or the Select button next to it.
B. Log in your Salesforce Account
5. Click on the Log in with your account button.
6. Fill in your Salesforce credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
7. Toggle whether you want to handpick some or whether you want to import all of your Salesforce contacts, then click on the Next button.
8. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to import from your Salesforce account, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a blue highlight when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map your data
9. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your mailing list fields, by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best.
Fields Email and Name are available by default. If you don't want to map a specific column to any field just choose the Ignore drop-down option and click on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields a notification bar will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
10. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Import button when you are ready to start the process.
F. View a report
11. To see a report of your import process click on the Import members button once again.
12. Click on the View reports button next to the Salesforce plugin option.
You can find when each import process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the number of new members that were Added, the number of members that were Updated, as well as downloadable detailed Reports.