Are you interested in sending out email marketing campaigns to your Google Contacts ? Then Moosend's Google Contacts Plugin is exactly the tool you're looking for!
All you have to do is select which mailing list you want to import your Google Contacts to - we take care of the rest. With just a few clicks the Google Contacts Plugin will transform the contacts in your Google account into newsletter recipients, so that you can get back to creating effective campaigns without skipping a beat.
There is another path to the Google Contacts Plugin, but below we will be reaching it through the Integrations page:
A. Choose a target list for the Google Contacts Plugin
1. Click on the Integrations button, located on the left side of your Control Panel page.
2. Select the name of the mailing list which you want to populate with your Google Contacts, from the drop-down list located next to the Google Contacts Plugin option.
3. Click on the Select button next to the drop-down list.
Β. Connect your Google Account
4. Click on the Connect your Google Account button.
5. Fill in your Google Account credentials to complete the authentication step and then click on the Allow button.
C. Select the Contacts
6. Toggle whether you want to handpick some or whether you want to import all of the contacts from your Google account, then click on the Next button.
7. If you opted to handpick which groups of contacts to import from your Google account, you must now choose said groups (they will be indicated with a blue highlight when clicked). Click on the Next button when you are done.
D. Map your data
8. Map the columns of data you uploaded to your mailing list's fields, by clicking on each drop-down list and selecting the Custom field that fits best.
Fields Email and Name are available by default. If you don't want to map a specific column to any field just choose the Ignore drop-down option and click on the Next button. If you haven't mapped all fields a notification bar will appear asking if you want to ignore any columns that remain unmapped. Click on the Ignore and continue button.
E. Get notified
9. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Import button when you are ready to start the process.
F. View a report
10. To see a report of your import process click on the Import members button.
11. Click on the View reports button next to the Google Contacts option.
You can find when each import process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the number of new members that were Added, the number of members that were Updated, as well as downloadable detailed Reports.