One of the different options Moosend offers to help you remove members from your email marketing mailing list is using a CSV file. Files of the .csv or .txt type work absolutely great, as long as they are up to 40 MB.
The removal process is very easy, just follow the steps described below:
A. Find the CSV File removal option
1. Click on the Mailing lists button, located on the left side of your Dashboard page.
2. Click on the name of the mailing list from which you want to remove members.
3. Click on the Remove members option on the vertical bar that appears.
4. Select the CSV File option by clicking on it, or the Select button next to it.
B. Upload your CSV file
5. Click on the Browse button and select the CSV file which contains the members who you want to remove.
6. If the separator used in your file is not a tab, a comma, a semicolon or a pipe delimiter you have to enter it on the Enter a Custom Separator space.
7. Click on the Next button.
C. Map the email field
8. Map the column that contains the emails from the data you uploaded to your list's email field by clicking on the appropriate drop-down list and selecting Email as the field of choice. Notice that all other drop-down lists automatically change to Ignore.
D. Select the Remove operation type
9. Select whether you want to remove the list members or unsubscribe them from your list, by the Select the remove operation type drop-down list on the right side.
10. Tick the Apply to all mailing lists check-box if you want the removal process to apply to all your mailing lists simultaneously.
11. Choose if and how you want to be notified once the import process has been completed. Click on the Remove button when you are ready to start the process.
E. View Report
You can check when each removal process was Started On, when it was Finished On, the numbers of